Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nathan's new job

I forgot to tell you all that Nathan got a new job here!  He got paid $50 to go to an interview at the Ball factory in Springdale.   They're the ones who make canning jars.  Anyway.  He went to the interview and there was another man there interviewing also.  The boss kept emphasizing that they wanted someone friendly and honest.  So, Nathan wrote on his application, "I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and that has taught me to be both friendly and honest."  Well, HE GOT THE JOB!!!!  It's Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:00 to 12:00.  

Last week the boss (who lives out of state) came to Springdale and took Nathan out to lunch.  He told Nathan that he had never seen anyone write that they're a Witness on their application.  He said that the guy he hired in his state the same time he hired Nathan was complaining about the job.  Then he said, "I wonder if there are any Jehovah's Witnesses in my state who need a job".

Talk about what the bible study was talking about being true!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment