Two of our Chinese students came to the meeting with us last night for their first School/Service meeting!!!
Yong has come to a few Sunday meetings and his studies are going REALLY well!
Xiang has only had one study and this was his first meeting. He sat on my left side, Nathan was on my right, and Yong was on Nathan's right. During the part on telephone witnessing the brother asked who all had ever participated in that form of witnessing. Nathan and I raised our hands and Xiang asked me what that meant. In English I said, "talking to people on the phone about the bible". He didn't understand so Yong leaned over and told him in Chinese. Xiang sat back and in Chinese said, "I haven't." I cracked up!!! How cute is that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was cute. I'm sure that gave him the desire to do phone witnessing, although i know he's not at that point yet!
ReplyDelete